Social Media CAN: be fun, enable communities to come together, provide an opportunity to share your vision with the world. (And for that to work, it has to be social!)
AND YET: Sometimes these new things make us feel scared, frustrated or STUPID. Or even all three!
WHAT IF… you could feel genuinely excited about these NEW SHINY THINGS, KNOWING that – wherever you go exploring – someone will ALWAYS be there to sort things out whenever you need them most.
That someone is me.
Someone who you:
- can feel instantly comfortable with
- will always get a helpful response from
- can count on to be patient – even when you’re asking the same question for the umpteenth time. (Really!)
So much for me. What about you?
- You’ve been asked to present using your iPad and you JUST don’t know where to start.
- You’re all set to conduct a FaceTime meeting… and you have NEVER used it before.
- You’ve been asked to use Dropbox but you CANNOT figure out how to make it work.
- You gave your old iPad to a relative. And NOW you’ve become their 24-hour Helpdesk.
In ALL these scenarios, I can help.